Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Missing image on iphone

On this page is a smaller image to Download a whitepaper. We can view it on all devices except the iPhone portrait. I checked to see if the "visible on all devices" is checked and none of them are marked to hide it. Can you please advise on why it is hiding and how to correct it?

Thanks!

Here is my public share link:

(how to access public share link)

Hi @bhughes, thanks for the good question. In looking at the published page, this element seems to have a transition applied to it, could you help to share the read-only link to the design view? http://help.webflow.com/faq/how-do-i-share-my-sites-read-only-link

Also, which version of iOS are you running and what specific model?

Here is the read-only link:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/blueline-6b1109b14ea0db9309dbd21455df4f?preview=a941fb83cea729083021e5853102ee7f

i am using 10.11.6 on my imac.

Hi there @bhughes, I was taking a look, but you mentioned the problem is happening on iPhone, is that correct? Can you let me know what model iphone you are using, and what OS version?

I am not able to see the issue on imac or mac and to test this on iphone, I would need to check the exact version.

Thanks in advance!

the screen shots that I attached are taken from my iMac in viewing mode for the iphone. I also see (well dont see the image) on my iPhone6 OS 10.3. i am surprised you dont see the missing image when you view it

Hi @bhughes, thanks, I was taking another look, and now the image seems to have been removed or I can no longer find it in the designer, if the image has not been removed from the design, can you send me a screenshot of location of image in the navigator and which page?

Thanks in advance

The image is still there. You can view it in the desktop mode, but when you view on the iphone the image is missing. I have circled it for you. on the sales & marketing page, it is on this page 3 times and all of them hide on the iphone.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.