Missing Resource for Tutorial

I have been going through How to build a business website CMS (Part2 of 6) and at the part where you are supposed to use Nicole Weiss Bio in Google Docs, there is no such file within the downloaded Resource Folder. Can I get sent this somehow or better yet can it be included in the resource folder so everyone can be able to use it for the tutorial?

Hi there, could you please link which tutorial has a missing resource. I’d be happy to investigate for you.

Moving your business online | Webflow University is the tutorial where the info is missing. I am currently completing it and ran into the same issue

2 Likes

I finally got time to return to the business project tutorial and thanks for putting the link in. I am having a bunch of issues with the tutorial. Some of it due to the Webflow being updated. My new nemesis is link block Moving your business online | Webflow University at 3:25. It simply does not let me add the image and text as shown Link block | Webflow University. Were you able to get it to work? Thanks!

I also have another issue with the link block at part4 Moving your business online - Webflow University Courses. I have tried and tried to get this working and it does not do what it is supposed to Link block - Webflow University Documentation. Can you check it out and let me know if you encounter the same issue?

I was able to get the link block working - or rather it seemed like something was fixed and now it worked as it was shown to work in tutorial. I then got issues with the cards not scaling similarly for the team members-their length based on text in bio summary. I then went on to Part 6 and the whole tutorial was wonky with the image at 7500 not matching the rotator box. Is there anyone I can talk to about checking the older tutorials out and updating them? It really takes away the joy of learning webflow.

Hi there @aha, I have sent this thread to our support team and will update you if I hear anything. Thanks for your patience!

They’ve requested a video of the additional issues you’re having so they can fully give you the help you need!