Mobile landscape looks messy

Hey all,

I’m currently satisfied with how the design/layout looks on desktop on mobile portrait, however mobile landscape looks like this…

What am I doing wrong? I need the elements to stack on top of each other, instead of overlaying. It also needs to all fit on the screen so that scrolling is not necessary.

Please help!

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/playhost-inc?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=playhost-inc&preview=b870b48614258d5d6a59a573ef89aacc&mode=preview

Did you happen get this figured out? Everything looks pretty normal to me in both the Designer and on your staging site.

Edit: Alright, I see what you mean. It seems to only affect short screens on the tablet view and it’s caused by your elements positioning.

Change the position: absolute elements to position: relative and play around with your sizing so that each main div takes up it’s own space on the page. If you run into issues, feel free to let me know :+1:

Thank you so much! It took a bit of adjustments in spacing/sizing, but it looks much better now and feels more responsive.