Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Mobile Navigation previewing incorrectly

I'm having interesting responses when viewing my navigation in mobile. Here are three situations that all show different versions of the nav bar depending on circumstances:

1: Loading up the designer from the dashboard, and clicking preview straight away. This is what it should look like.

2: Making changes to the nav bar, and then previewing. Where did it go?

3: Clicking "Open Menu" on the nav bar and viewing it from within the designer.

I don't understand why I'm continually getting different versions of the same code, it makes it incredibly hard to develop the site. At the moment, my only fix for this is returning to the dashboard -> reopening the site -> preview straight away.

Is this a bug or am I doing something incorrectly?

Here is my site: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/webimo?preview=63466f63cecd48e1f5de58f1cbe7a6d4

Kind Regards, Paul

Hi,

Can you please share your link of this project so we can have a look :wink:
Could be anything :slight_smile:

Apologies, I had forgotten about that. I've updated my post with the link :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Paul

Hey @Paulie
I'm not 100% sure what your are trying to do but i can give what i found in your project.

First i don't know why you have two navbar with both same class but this might be the first conflict you are dealing with if you forgot it.

Second, watch carefully your Z index there might be something with it.

I would personally redo everything, this is what i usually do when i'm lost :smiley:

My current fix is just to continue opening and closing the designer. It seems to work.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.