Mobile page width/hero container centering

I am rebuilding a home page (page titled ‘home new’, screenshots below, can you link to a specific page on your preview site? Side issue I suppose) and copying styles from the lovely Tile Design Site template. I swear I have recreated their home page exactly (changing a few design elements) but I’m having two issues with that page:

1. In the vertical mobile view, it looks great in design view but once I go to preview, my tiles are WAY too wide and I cannot figure out why for the life of me.
  2. My page is too wide even on desktop view and I cannot get my hero container to be centered.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

I just tried messing with it…

Your “About Text” element needs work… here’s a screenshot of the changes I made to the styling.

There is another element down below the fold that needs work too, as my screen still needs to be scrolled… but hey, one step at a time :slight_smile:

EDIT — Yep, I just realized… I was messing with the wrong page lol! I’ll keep this here for a good laugh…

I SO appreciate the help anyway :slight_smile: Yeah, that page was more or less a place holder for now but I will definitely make the change you suggested while I figure out what I’m doing wrong with the new home page.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.