Came across a pretty weird issue I am having with one of my blog pages.
On the designer the page looks and functions has it should (see image below):
However when I look at the site on my phone the site isn’t responsive and the words are spilling out of view (see image below):
I have tried putting the entire wrapper into the stock container and still not luck. I have also tried different browers and phones and still the same issue.
I was wondering if someone could give it a set of fresh eyes and help out here.
*note - all other blog pages are working correctly and display perfectly fine. Its just the 10/20/70 Facebook Ad Strategy page that is giving me issues.