Mobile responsive settings on scroll controlled form?

Hi guys,

I’m completely new to webflow and just followed this excellent tutorial: Build a scroll-controlled sign-up form | Webflow Blog by @Aaron Grieve

I found it really clear and easy to follow but encountered 2 issues:

1. [THIS HAS NOW BEEN RESOLVED - THANKS @Matzinger - SO JUST #2 TO SOLVE NOW!] The instruction to set one of the headlines to “Visible on Desktop Only” shows a different interface - I guess it has been updated since then as I don’t see the field visible in the screenshot (attached here). Any suggestions?

2. The formatting doesn’t look the same but it works OK on desktop and tablet - however on mobile it’s completely not working. Can anyone see what I’ve done wrong? (if anything?) I followed it to the letter and have double checked everything…

Thanks so much!

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - Embodied Intimacy

And it’s live on: https://embodiedintimacy.webflow.io/

(the domain is www.embodiedintimacy.com)

1 Like

You now need to use the display settings if you wanna hide elements on desktop, tablet or mobile.
2019-09-19%2000_23_28-NVIDIA%20GeForce%20Overlay

Maybe you clicked “Ok, got it” tofast :wink:
2019-09-19%2000_23_45-NVIDIA%20GeForce%20Overlay

2 Likes

Wow, thank you SO much. Really appreciate that. I must have clicked it by mistake I guess. I’m curious though why you can still see the eye icon and the Device icons on your screenshot as there’s nothing on mine:

But that really doesn’t matter as you have directed me to the solution. Thanks again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad you found a solution, and yep, that post was written some time a go! Updates have happened since that post. :+1:

Thanks! And thanks for the super-clear and easy-to-follow-for-a-newbie tutorial. I also totally LOVE this solution to pop-up invasion. I’m just going through and re-checking each step again as haven’t found a solution to the 2nd part of my question - the mobile phone layout looks like this (otherwise everything supercool):

Hey, just put a little recording together… Hope it helps :slight_smile:

https://www.loom.com/share/71bc1e2cbc2b46a9be22ffc06f1b1a2b

1 Like

TOTALLY AMAZING! Can’t tell you how much I appreciate that. Also, getting to see the video gives me a much clearer idea of how I can adjust all the settings myself. GRATITUDE :-):grin:

1 Like