Mobile scroll can't reach bottom of page. Invisible barrier

Hi!

I’m pretty new to Webflow and have during the last week designed a digital portfolio. During the last few days I’ve encountered a bug on Android devices. The problem is that the user isn’t able to scroll down to the bottom of the page, due to some weird scrolling action. When scrolling down you kind of get to an invisible barrier which cant be scrolled past. I’ve searched around and tested other answers in similar threads but nothing has worked so far. It seems to work on iOS. I’ve made sure to hide all elements that shouldnt be shown, I’ve tried setting them to a width of 0px and I’ve excluded all my interactions from showing on mobile. I have also tried hiding some sections to see where the problem appears, but the problem still exists.

Any ideas on why this might be happening and how to fix it would be appreciated.

Here’s a link to the page:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/tobiaskrajacic3?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=tobiaskrajacic3&preview=45ca02b6e526fef82f1cb33162a853ce&mode=preview

If there is need for it I can look into recording a video of the problem for clarification.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.