Mobile Version resizing is off

Hello!

the website I am working on looks fine on desktops but as soon as I open it up on a phone the sizing gets crazy. Especially the photo gallery at the end of the page acts as if the mobile version is the desktop version. I am relatively new to web design so I am sure it is something I overlooked. Any help will do!

The site is www.dthydro.com

Thank you!

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Are you using set px values? :wink:

Hello, @dthydro.

Could you please update your post with the read-only link? It will really helps us to help you faster :slight_smile:

How to share a read-only link:

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

@sabanna

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/dthydro?preview=3ee4ee72a2ec2fa2b55198456a1de406

Hey, @dthydro

So, you have a slider, almost at the bottom of the page, which has width 931px.

You will have to change its width starting from the Tablet view for fix this overlap. You can use VW measurements instead of pixels and it will make the slider responsive. VW is a “Viewport Width”, 1vw = 1% of browser width.

Regards,
Anna

I have changed it! and it fixed it for the most part. But now the text goes underneat the photo gallery. @sabanna

Make sure you have no fixed height Divs in mobile. :wink:

1 Like

Yes, @VladimirVitaliyevich advice is correct. Check up the containers height and set then to “auto”

ok so I changed the heights to “auto” but now i get a gray square at the bottom

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.