Mobile Views White Space

In my mobile views when I contract the screen to the smallest view size there is some extra white space below the footer. I believe this means that there is not enough content to fill the space. When expanded there is no white space. Will this white space show up when the site is published?

If so how can I get rid of it?

Hi @soulluciani, thanks for your post. It sounds like you may need to set your body height to 100%.

To give more detailed feedback on this, could you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like your read-only link, screenshots, and your environment info really speed things up.

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance !

@cyberdave The body is set at 100%.
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/soulluciani?preview=47f3cf66ef1b25b2e9f07610008499ee

The first pic is the mobile portrait fully expanded at 479px. The second is the mobile portrait fully contracted at 240px.

Hi @soulluciani, thanks a lot for the update, I am sorry for my delayed reply. The next thing to check and verify, is that all pages where this is happening, that you make sure on mobile portrait viewport the body is set to 100% height, and the class Page Section is also set to 100% height.

When I made sure that both of these were set to 100%, then the whitespace was removed and the page section class filled the whole page. Could you check that and see if that helps?

When the site is published the space doesn’t show.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.