Modal/Pop Up Doesn't Work When Exported

Hi!
I followed the instructions on how to develop an model/popup automatically here-- [Tutorial] How to create a modal/pop-up in Webflow - Webflow Tips - Forum | Webflow.

It is working perfectly when I publish the site. However, when I actually export the code and upload it to my own domain-- it doesn’t work. Does anyone know what can be causing this?

Here is the public link- https://webflow.com/design/the-marketing-corner?preview=b057781ad2e282e4ea3ef33783071e53

Again, its working fine when published- yet it doesn’t work when i exported the code, and uploaded it to my own site.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much!

Hi, can you provide the link to the external server, where the exported code is hosted?

Hi @cyberdave Thanks for replying. My site is www.themarketingcorner.com. It is being hosted through GoDaddy. I am not sure how to get that link? Please let me know, and I can provide it to you.

Thanks!

Hi! When I was on my site today, it seems like the modal is working on the www.themarketingcorner.com site-- however it is not working on the site without the www. Not sure if this helps to provide any insight or not into the problem.

Thanks for your help!

Hmm… you might want to check your cache maybe, for me, it seems to be working. The modal opens on the domain name with or without “www” for me at least.

See below image:

This is when I visit the “themarketingcorner.com” website.

Cheers

THANK YOU! Obviously that must have been it because it is working now. I really appreciate your support. Thanks again.