More refined radius adjustment header

Hello everyone,

Just a quick question: I am trying to figure out how I can adjust the radius of a header (or other element) to create more refined and softer waves. I added two screenshots as an example and I am referring to the blue area. How would you go about this? Screen Shot 2021-02-04 at 08.46.27

LINK

Here is my site Read-Only: [https://preview.webflow.com/preview/kickback-366edf?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=kickback-366edf&preview=aba36e0b5b7c12047cf04cbb63bd67d0&pageId=6019a56b317092b2e7891e21&mode=preview][1]

What’s up DK.

Still learning myself, but here’s a solution I came up with:

Step 1: Image wrapper div - turn the overflow to hidden. Background should be set to transparent.

Step 2: Big image div - I changed the width and height to 1500px, set the position to absolute and added a radius of 2000.

Final product…

Hope this helps!

Hey thanks fr the reply. Unfortunately on mobile this doesn’t really work. If you figure it out I am happy to pay you for your time to create 2 versions of this.

1 Like

I created an almost fully responsive design for you. You’ll just need to play around with the landscape/mobile height to make your content fit.

Clone link: hero-wave - Webflow

This one’s on the house :wink:

Feel free to reach out if you’d like to collaborate in the future.

1 Like

Hey, thanks for that this is great. Would you be interested in creating these two headers (responsive) in exchange for a financial compensation?

Sure, happy to discuss over message.