Mortgage Calculator

Hi guys!

A client of ours is looking for an option to implement a mortgage calculator on his website. Does anyone have any experience with something like this? I’ve searched the web and came across this site: Webflow Calculator Builder - Price & Form Calculator - ConvertCalculator

But I couldn’t find any reviews or cases where that calculator was used. Client is looking for something like this. The website is in Dutch, but then you can get an idea of how it should look. Hoeveel hypotheek kan ik krijgen [2022]  - HypotheekBerekenen.nl

Hoping that someone can help, thanks in advance!

What type of topics can be posted here, what things we can post in off-topic boards?

What is mortgage calculator?

i have a question about this topic

Read the “greetings” message from the @discobot.

Ask the question then.

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

thanks for the informaton

1 Like

There are several mortgage calculator tools available that can be integrated into a website. I’d recommend checking out Bankrate and NerdWallet, which offer free and customizable mortgage calculators. As for the Webflow Calculator Builder, I haven’t personally used it, but it’s worth exploring further to see if it meets your needs. When it comes to choosing a mortgage, it’s important to get expert advice from a mortgage broker. Mortgage Broker Essex could be a good option to consider if you’re in the Essex area. They can help you navigate the complex world of mortgages and find the best deal for your client’s needs.