Mulitlangual Site features? -Current status? 🌍🌎🌏🌐🌈

Hello everyone :blush: (& @thesergie :grin:)

I was just wondering… What’s the current status of the multilangual features of Webflow? :de: :fr: :gb: :es: :it: :ru::jp: :cn: :us: :kr:
Is there anyone who knows about a smart way to do it, using the new Webflow CMS?
And how far down / long up the list of features to soon be implemented is multilangual features?

Have a great day!
Best to you all! Love n’ hugs from Denmark! :denmark:
Jonatan.
Cheers!
Thanks to everyone in the community, all you beautifaul people using webflow, and the amazing webflow team :smile:

2 Likes

clears throat
So…

Well, the reason why I was asking, is because I have this rather big client, who is probably at some point going to be needing some multilingual features. And having some “native/build in” multilingual features, would be rather nice, over doing it all the manual way by duplicating pages… and translate individually, and then when a page is updated, copy it to all languages once again and translating. And if was made so, that it was SEO friendly as well. It would be perfect. :blush: If one is going to be using the Webflow CMS. Which I would love to use for all of my future clients of course! And I think that a lot of other webdesigners would appreciate it too :blush:. So would just be really nice to get like an idea of how long down the road mlng. features are ca :blush: In terms of taking the choise of whether to go with the Webflow CMS over one another option. Hope that it didn’t get way too cheesy with all of the emojis, and well… cheesiness… In the post :blush::smile:

But once again, thanks to all of you guys, and the Webflow team. Best to all of you :blush:
Kind regards, Jonatan

6 Likes

Hi,

multilingual would be a great bonus on this fantastic tool since added a CMS.
Contentful has a great way of localize.

Really would be a superior tool then Webflow.

3 Likes

Replicated post: Multi-language sites & editor language overrides