Multi-Currency? Anyone?

I’ve searched and searched but no one seems to have an answer…

We have a beautiful Webflow website built.

Shopify with our products setup.

We then use Shopify’s product button within our Webflow site.

We also have Bold Multi-Currency installed on our Shopify site which works great within Shopify.

My question is…

How can I make prices displayed in Webflow multi-currency depending on where the user is located?

We are based in the UK but have customers in the US and Europe so need to have the functionality of Shopify but in our beautiful Webflow design.

Is there another plugin similar to Bold Multi-Currency for Webflow? Or even a manual currency picker?

Any help with be greatly appreciated!

2 Likes

I’m really interested in this as well. We sell world wide and a currency converter is really important for conversions. Did you find a solution or work-around?

We didn’t unfortunately…

We use Shopify as our merchant and they were really unhelpful, essentially it’s not possible to ‘pull’ various currencies.

There’s lots of ‘translator’ plugins for Webflow, but they won’t adjust a price based on conversion rate, so not 100% reliable.

It’s still a problem we haven’t solved unfortunately.

Hi all.
Josh from Foxy here. With our seamless Webflow integration, you can offer multi-currency options and even let Foxy handle the conversions for you. More info here: v:2.0:multicurrency [Foxy Wiki] More info about our integration can be found here: Webflow | Foxy.io

We offer an unlimited free trial and free one-on-one onboarding for Webflow users. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need help getting started: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh

Hi there!

Hi there! This is Michael from Geo Targetly.

As far as I know, there is no native Webflow solution yet. You may look into third party tools for multiple currency features.

Plus, when the currency is changed, it adds a parameter to the URL. It’s better if you could direct your visitors to correct URLs(displaying local currencies)automatically. Geo Redirect tool may help you achieve this.

It detects your visitors’ locations by IP and auto direct them. In your case, it displays visitors’ local currency seamlessly based on their location. It’s easy to set up redirecting rules within a few steps. No code is necessary. The service will generate Javascript integrate code for you to add to your website. Webflow platform is perfectly supported.

Hope it helps!

Hi @MichaelGeo.
It sounds like your service just handles the logic to determine the visitor’s location and then run an action of some sort, right? You don’t actually handle currency conversions or dynamically passing this info to Webflow Ecommerce cart/checkout?

Thanks,
Josh

Can we provide every currency of the World on the website by using your plugin?

Hi @Alee.
Thank you for getting in touch. I don’t know about every single currency, but I’m pretty sure we support most currencies. That said, it’s more about your gateway (ex: Stripe) account supporting all of the currencies you allow on your website.

Also, you need to consider how currencies will be chosen (currency picker, automatically based on customer country, etc.) And how will prices be determined? Let Foxy handle the conversions or specify explicit pricing for each currency.

As you can see, simply allowing all currencies in the world probably isn’t the best approach. Generally, you’ll offer the currencies your customers are wanting to shop in.

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like

Hey everyone, I’m reviving this post because of Pricery.io:

Pricery allows you to deploy in a few minutes a fully dynamic multi-currency pricing page. It was not meant for Webflow at first, but it got a lot of attention from some Webflow agencies that now use it to offer multicurrency to their clients.

It works like that:

1. Connect your Stripe account to Pricery (Stripe only at the moment)
  2. Place 2 lines of JS on the Webflow site header and where you want the data to be displayed (some doc here)
  3. Change your prices however you want in Pricery. That’s it!

I made a demo website here. Would love your feedback and feature requests,

Jules