Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Multi-item Slider won't repeat without a huge gap when it reaches last slide

Hi!

I needed help with my slider. I want the slide to repeat all slides without a break. Currently, when the slider reaches slide 7, it shows a huge gap before repeating slide 1. Is there a way to get all slides to repeat without any seams?

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/cbcny?preview=60d016fcb3340efb818c94b27e0762cb

Yeah there is one.

But I think there is also a bug when using flex elements within the slider element?
I think I saw a topic about this concern...but I ll have to look it up.

Daniel

I tried it without flex and same problem.

Remove all Display-Properties from every Slide-Element (cankle slider, cankle slider-mask, slide itself).

If you need stiling for slide content, put a div into the slide and style that (e.g. use flex box to align a image within that)...

example

Then give each slide 25% width and you have a nice layout...

Your animated gif example still shows a gap at the end of the slides. I was trying to eliminate the gap..I want a totally seamless repeat of slides :frowning: Thanks so much for trying to help though! I assume that what I want is not possible with an out-of-the-box webflow slider element

Ok..new problem..now the slide is behaving really weird when it tries to repeat, it slides the slides in from the left instead of from the right, and the slides overlap. :frowning:

The gap is then closed if you give each slide element the % based on how many items you got overall...

if you set it to 25% you ll get 4 items each slide which in total you ll need 8 for two full slides and so on.
the overall number must be an even number though...

Yup..so what I want (seamless transition from beginning slide to end slide regardless of even/odd number of slides) is not possible at this time. Thanks!

Hi, I am hoping someone had a response for my slider animating weird now? it is a different problem...it is posted in an animated gif two posts up. The slides are overlapping each other on animate

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.