Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Multi-language support for search results + site language switcher issue:

Hello, we have 2 issues with a multi-language website we need help solving. Any recommendations or support would be greatly appreciated!

  1. Language Switcher — Does Not Stay on the Same Page
  2. Search Results Display All Site Language — Not Just the Chosen Language

Issue #1: Language Switcher
The language switcher redirects users back to the home page. We want to keep the user on the same page they are viewing, but we have some URL structure that makes this difficult, and probably needs to be solved with some custom code.

Issue #2: Search Results
If you change the site language to anything other than English and do a site search for ‘HDMI’ or a part number like ‘HE04SEK’, the search results will display all available languages, but should only display the selected website language.

Note: We set our site search to only show results from the product pages CMS. This will include Product Name, Item no., and Overview for 3 languages.

================

We added screenshots and additional information here:

Thank you Webflow community!! Cannot wait until Webflow adds native support for multi-language, this will hopefully solve these issues.


Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
([how to share your site Read-Only link][2])