Multi Page Navigation Interaction

I created a splash page a month or so ago for my company and now I’m expanding it into a full site. For that reason, I created a custom navbar with link blocks and a button in it.

The plan is to create a full-screen menu that functions the same on every page. I have a button at the top that makes a contact modal popup when clicked and I’d like to carry that over to each page.

The problem I’m having is that when duplicated, the interaction doesn’t work on a different page. Is there a way to make the interactions global rather than page-specific? i.e. Modal button interaction works on every page without having to rebuild it each time.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

If you share the read only link we’ll be able to help you easier…

No problem. Here is the new header I’m working on. The interactions aren’t working since I changed the nav to a symbol.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/onlyco?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=onlyco&preview=44a06f88392678e9ed17779c2994cc29

Here is an example of the modal on the published site. I want to carry that through all pages. Will I need to have the modal on every single page?