Multi-Reference Collection not showing

Hey,

I’ve tried to dive into the forum but not found an answer yet…

On the video tutorial here: Multi-reference field | Webflow University

It shows

I’m making a job board and using ‘Tags’ but I can’t seem to find out how to have the multi-reference field show just the tags associated with the Job listing, I can only get all the items to show.

from Multi-reference field | Webflow University explains why I’m seeing what I’m seeing but not telling me how to solve it.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Hey @bentossell, did you find a solution to this? I’m having exactly the same issue.

I’m using a multi reference field for blog post categories, but they don’t show up in the list.

no I haven;t managed to figure it out yet :frowning:

Hello @jonwright @bentossell

Can you guys share your read only link to take a look at your projects? This helps us to identify the issue properly.

Thanks @bentossell

@aaronocampo, I’ve actually made do with a regular reference field, which works fine.

Hey ok so the read-only link is https://preview.webflow.com/preview/ben-tossells-amazing-project?preview=e30dbda29621b3587b733b7a51c01e2f

My CMS has a few collections for Tags, Type and Location which are multi-ref. (I also have plain text versions because I couldnt get them working).

What was the result of this? Looking to use the multi-reference field as ‘tags’ in my project - is it possible to show them in the CMS?

Is there any update on this? I am still having the same issue…

Any update on this? I’m having the same issue.

After some more work and struggling with this, I have found that you’re only able to use a multi reference linked item from the CMS collection pages that are automatically generated when you add a CMS collection.

1 Like

@Shane_Oak Thank you for sharing that. It helped me today!