Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Multi reference on collection templates

I have been trying to duplicate a collection template and I'm close but it just isn't working. Here is the background:
I'm using one of your templates ( Seaside Hotel & Resort Template).
Following the design of the "rooms collection template" I have customized the pages that I need, One, two & three bedroom condos.
The first collection worked great - one bedroom condo. I was able to bind the "Room Details" multi-reference item from the individual collection to the page:

The next two collections - two & three bedroom condos, I have the exact multi-reference field in the collections, but when I try to add this to the collection template page it lists all of the list items from the collection instead of just the items I have in the individual collection:

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/ruidoso-river-resort-348ac5?preview=84c13075a01dc3c88ce9b8d5f98475fb

Hi @websites Thanks for joining the community :smiley:

Seems like you are needing to find a way to filter your dynamic lists. You might want to try a different collection structure. Let me study your site a bit more and i'll let you know what tips I can give.

Any news on how I can accomplish using the multi-reference collection on my two other pages? I curious why it works on my one bedroom page but not my two or three bedroom pages since they are set up exactly the same way. I even tried creating a whole new collection for my two bedroom page but it still displays the entire list rather than just those items specific to an individual unit.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.