First of all, thanks to Webflow team for proposing us such an awesome platform! Really a super great job !
I am new here and I really need help to integrate a two steps form (I am not a programmer and I have seen on the forum that I need some jQuery).
Here what I need :
- Form Step 1 composed as the following :
- an input field called work (with max 50 caracters)
- an dropdown called company (A, B, C)
- a button "Go to step 2"
Form Step 2 composed as the following :
- a dropdown for Civility (Ms, Mrs, Mr)
- an input for name (with max 50 caracters)
an email input
- a phone number input (for being valid, this input needs to be number type, to have exactly 10 caracters and the phone number have to be between 0100000000 and 0999999999)
- 1 button "Go back"
- 1 button "Submit"
Here what I want to do on Form Step 1 :
- Having a transition between step 1 and 2 forms in the same page when the user click on "go to step 2" or "Go back" button
- Having notification boxes (same as used in webflow form submission) if an input field or a dropdown is empty/unchanged when "Go to step 2" button is clicked
- Avoiding email sending when "Go to step 2" button is clicked (I just need to switch to Form Step 2 if all fields are completed)
Here what I want to do on Form Step 2 :
- When button "Submit" is clicked and all fields are well completed, I would like to have notification boxes (same as used in webflow form submission) if fields are empty/unchanged
- sending an email to the user gathering all step1 and step 2 data + Bcc to my personnal email in order to have a copy and a notification when I have a form submission.
- when button submit is click and the process succeed go to another page call "www.example.com/submit-form-sent"
What would be very cool too is to have a green check icon near each inputs/dropdown when fields are well completed. (But it is not a extremly urgent)
I know that I ask a lot but I have already searched and lost plenty of hours on WF forum and google trying to do that
Waiting for your help,
Thanks in advance,