Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Multipage layout with free Webflow membership?

Hi there,

I’m just getting started with product design and Webflow – and here’s a very general question (sorry if it’s dumb or obvious):

I want to create a simple static website with a multipage layout. I’ve done that with Wordpress before and switched to Webflow because I just want full control over the design. However, in Webflow I have to sign up for the 16$/mo membership for being able to create a website with a multipage layout. Is that not possible with a free/basic membership? Or did I just miss the feature?

Thanks a lot for any help here!

Susi

Multipage not available on the free plan (limit 2).

Scroll her to “Start building with Free Staging” section:

university

As @Siton_Systems mentions with the pricing link, you can add hosting to a site, on the free plan, and you just pay for the hosting.

The ‘basic’ hosting says it includes 100 static pages which might cover your needs?

@jmw also posted this in the blog about launching full sites, even on the free designer plan - add hosting and more features are enabled: https://webflow.com/blog/how-to-power-your-freelance-web-design-business-with-webflow-for-free

We’re a friendly bunch, let us know if anything else is confusing :slightly_smiling_face:

Stu

Thanks so much guys, I know everything I need :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.