Multiple forms, when will this be a feature?

Hi Webflow,

I’m pretty new to Webflow, I’ve been using it for about 6 weeks, and I really like it and think you’re doing a pretty good job of creating a balanced platform for non coders and coders alike to use, (I’ve had experience with Adobe’s Muse and it was a nightmare when trying to work in the code).

But I have to say that there are some issues you really need to address sooner rather than later; one being the ability to have multiple forms going to different recipients. I’ve been through the forum comments and can see that people have been asking about this for three years now and it’s still not addressed. Getting around the problem with Gmail filtering and forwarding or involving MailChimp or Zapier is just a headache that I don’t want to have to worry about. This is a basic platform requirement that you really need to sort out.

I don’t mean to gripe, but for a platform that is really impressive, this is quite a let-down.

Cheers
Grant

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

4 Likes

This would be really great to have. Vote for the related wishlist item here: Different email settings for different forms | Webflow Wishlist

Hi @grantsenior

Welcome to the Webflow forum if you’ve not already had one!

Be sure to add both your feedback and votes here: Different email settings for different forms | Webflow Wishlist

@kkilat @Lindapham - I know you’ve got some big platform changes in the works, but is it possible to have an admin update on that item - Webflow’s current thinking?

Cheers, have added my vote.

1 Like

Thanks, and have done :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.