Multiple Page Scroll Animations?

Hi guys,

I’m trying to achieve something that allows me to animate on each scroll, or in other words, multiple scroll animations. Webflow already has a page trigger event where you can animate when the page is scrolled down or up once. But what if I wanted to continue the animation with the second, third, fourth, and many more scrolls?

I find it difficult to explain so here’s a straightforward example of what I’m trying to achieve: OL 詳細 ぬきストリート【厳選】無料エロ動画まとめ 有料アダルト動画サイト比較2022年最新版

In the above website, you need to scroll down once and you’ll be able to see a slider. When you scroll down once, the slider animates and takes you to the next slide. You don’t have to click anywhere or drag, all you need to do is scroll up or down in order to navigate through the slides. This is what I wish to achieve.

I’ve spent ages brainstorming it, but wasn’t able to get anywhere. Is it possible with Webflow? Please help this newbie out! :smiley:

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/aditya-portfolio?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=aditya-portfolio&preview=c78c06dc41e0fffa50e9bf677a2f25d7&mode=preview

Hello @aditya1

You can achieve something like this using a third party plugin called fullpage.js there are various tutorials here in the forum about that.

Hope this helps.

1 Like