Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Multiple WhatsApp accounts in webflow

Hey guys, I’m trying to create a site that basically will have brands. Each brand will be a retail store and I was wondering how can you by using CMS can integrate elfsight WhatsApp widget (or something similar) and use it in the CMS collection page. Each WhatsApp should be its own number/user. Multiple licenses from elfsight is fine but I was wondering if anyone knows how to integrated through CMS where I can have a field created for “WhatsApp” and the widget will automatically change numbers as we change brands.

Hi @Charlie_Green!

As for Elfsight WhatsApp chat features, unfortunately, there’s no way to change numbers as you change brands in one widget. Please accept our apologies!

However, there’s a workaround. There are two ways to do it. You need to create the required amount of widgets (one widget for one number) and:

1. Install the widgets separately on the pages one by one;

or

1. Implement all these widgets into the website template and in the settings of each widget set the page on which it should be displayed.

As for multiple licenses, you don’t need them - all paid plans allow you to create an unlimited number of widgets. So, you just need to choose the best subscription according to the limits of the views. If you have any other questions about the widgets, don’t hesitate to contact us - we’ll be happy to assist you!

Best regards,
Elfsight Team

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.