Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Mushindo Website Launch

Hey guys! :smiley:

As you might know, I recently shared the Mushindo website here as a first look before anyone else. Yesterday, we had the idea to take two days and spread the word and make a countdown while I do some final touching up. So we went to Facebook and Twitter and are trying to spread the word to get everyone excited. They haven't had a website for a long time because the old one suddenly disappeared off of the face of the earth.

Since I don't want to spam the forums with Facebook links, I'll only leave the link to the website:

http://www.mushindomarietta.com

Thanks to Waldo for the awesome countdown :wink: Sharing the link would be much appreciated!

Hey Minewire, great site. I am amazed.

How did you handle the countdown in regards to not publishing the whole site?

Did you create a seperate project for the splash and then plan to just switch the custom domain when you go-live?

Hey @Aidz all that @MinewireNetwork did was change which page was set to the default home page. :smile: You can do this within Page level settings of your sites to set which one is the home page. :smile:

+1 thanks @Waldo

Something in the back of my mind still doesn't want the rest of the work published. Think of it this way, Webflow becomes even more awesome than it already is and the community grows to something like Wordpress, someone decides to be malicious and 'hack' the business by 'leaking' the website.

Far fetched but my OCD ponders...

That's where custom sitemaps come in handy @Aidz :wink:

There's no way to access the other pages without having their exact web-addresses. :smiley:

...touche

I learnt something new today :blush:

WOW. you picked a good song to help set the tone. I'm actually pretty hyped to see what this is all about.

Great job! :smiley:

Thanks, glad you liked it! Feel free to share the link to support Mushindo :smiley:

@Waldo I would really love to know how to make the countdown for a project im working on any chance of sharing how its made on the forums

Looks great! Images needs a lil bit more photoshop-attention to be as cool as website itself :wink: