My actor site for feedback

Hi this is the first time i’ve shared one of my designs. This is my own personal actor site. I have used a few interactions to add some dimension but have really worked to keep it simple. Performer sites by there nature are very simple. I’d love any feedback you might have. This is actually a redesign as I have learned so much using webflow the past 6months this is light years better than the first site I designed on here.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/jeremy-leroux?preview=9661828dc2b68eac70c79f38c502edc8

thanks in advance
Jeremy

One suggestion I would take into consideration is adding more padding on the top and bottom. This I think will give it a more relaxed feel … right now it feels as if a lot of information is crammed into the sections.

Hope this helps. :sunglasses:

Thanks Vlad. Increase over padding in the elements themselves too, or just top and bottom of the sections. Is there a standard rule for padding? Like a ratio to element size. Or is it more of a feel thing?

I appreciate the platform and the community you have been building. Especially the workshops Nelson has been putting out. Though can’t attend them live. I have been catching them he next day or later in the week.

Thanks again
Jeremy

Just the top and bottom paddings themselves, It’s more of a visual appeal feeling.

Hehe, I think you are thanking the wrong person, I am the second [most known] Vlad on Webflow. :wink: I am very active on Webflow so I can see your confusion, but let me correct you in that I am not the founder of Webflow. That is @callmevlad who is the founder. :grinning:

Yeah easy confusion to make because I have seen you have been very active on here. I guess I could have clued in from your picture. I appreciate you taking the time to give me some feedback I will ad some padding ot the sections and give them more space.