My business onepager - please feedback :)

Hello webflow folks,

the webflow dashboard and their forum are my most visited websites (after deleting my personal facebook account :smile:), so it would be nice to get some feedback from the lovely community. I changed my business from a small company (with a partner) to a personal freelance thing. So I designed a website for my needs.

What do you think? Let me know if something is nice, bad or broken. I really appreciate every single opinion.

webflow public link: https://webflow.com/website/My-Portfolio-mariusjurtzcom

site: http://www.mariusjurtz.com

Thanks and take care,
Marius

7 Likes

Very nice and personal. The only thing bothered me was the slider. I didn’t like the blue empty boxes. Maybe they feel different on a smaller screen. Very nice animations inside though =)

1 Like

Very clean !
How did you do this kind of slider ?
Great work, congratz!
Best,
Blaise

1 Like

Great design!

@Blaise_Posmyouck
Check out the tutorial by Sabanna on this topic:

2 Likes

Really, really nice Marius. Love how you’ve kept it simple and easy to understand, it gets the point across perfectly!

My favourite bit of the site is the slider. I love elements like this that have little details (the text that builds in on each slide change, for example) but that don’t go over the top with too many crazy interactions. Great work!

One thing, I would add hyperlinks to the sites/projects you referenced in the slider. That was one thing I would have liked to be able to do, click through and see the project in full. :smiley:

I think your site is a great example of how good graphic design/layout can be a site’s greatest asset - websites don’t need to be filled with animations or loads of different elements to look good/work well!

Cheers,
Jamie

1 Like

Hey,

thank you all for your kind feedback. I’m glad you liked it mostly :slight_smile:

@jorn: what size does you screen have? I like the blue boxes but this is probably a taste difference.

@Blaise_Posmyouck: I just removed the “overflow:hidden” from the slider mask. The rest are some interactions depending on the slider trigger.

@jamiesamman992: thank you :slight_smile: in the future there will be landing pages for the projects, but no ETA yet. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yes, a matter of taste. I watched it on a 27" so the boxes where quite big. But as a said I liked the overall design, very nice, and the interactions inside the slider are super.