I'm using two custom fonts, which were working great. However, I just noticed that one of them isn't working anymore. I went in and looked at all my settings. Everything seems to be in order but the font is still not showing up. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here are some screenshots:
Hi @gregmwashington, thanks for your message. Are you still having this issue? Because when I looked at your site, the Mercury Display font is showing for me:
You might also check what browser you are using to display this page, if you are using some browser like Firefox or Safari or IE, you might have to upload the other font versions that we recommend you upload, for compatibility sake, which is also the woff, eof and ttf versions of the font, if you have not already done so. You can get those extra versions by converting your font at fontsquirrel.com, they have a free utility on that site you can generate your webfonts needed based on a font you upload to that site.
I hope that helps, let us know if you have any further issue. Cheers, Dave
In my experience, custom fonts not working for moment always happen. Most likely only on the computer I work on. I usually don't fight it, I work on something else and a bit later it is fixed. Sometimes I have my Typekit fonts not working too, and it seems independent from Typekit downtimes. Same, I don't try to fix it anymore. I just wait.