My first eCommerce site - Help

Hi all,

This is my first eCommerce site project.
Is there a way to test the whole checkout process without making real purchases?

I set up my Stipe account in TEST version and successfully connected it to my Webflow project.
However I am not sure how Webflow handles it.
Any suggestions?

This is the site I’m working on.

https://webflow.com/website/eCommerce-store

Very nice!

I don’t have answers to your questions, but one suggestion would be to shorten up the timer on your hero slider by quite a bit.

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback.
I’ve shorten it from 7sec to 5sec.

I wonder if there’s a average wait time to change slider images?

To be honest I’m not that much expert and I really don’t know what the answer is but I recently came across with a eCommerce Development Company and I hope they can help you out in resolving you eCommerce Website Issues.

Hi there is NO test mode. You need to set it up live for testing. I have been asking for a test mode but it’s not there yet. I have been doing my testing with live setup

Like @JanneWassberg said I don’t believe there is a test mode. However, one way to ‘test’ the whole checkout process it to make a product that cost $0.00. That’s what I did on my website Flow Phantom. It allowed me to go through the whole checkout process, see the confirmation page, emails etc. Hopefully that helps!

Need to upload html - index.html, 6 jpegs & 3 mp3s - one page for bigwhitebirds.com - please explain how to setup/modify site. Joined today; akilo42. Thank you. Frank Hodgson; akilo44@zoho.com

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Thank you, very helpful