My navbar move in preview

@AntonioBalderas, Hello, I work on a 25 "monitor and I put all the elements in the place that I want, but when I preview, my navbarmoves and appear a few inches to the left, how can I fix this, see images:

Guessing it is due to the additional editing menus in design mode vs. preview. Likely you have the position of the menu based on a % of screen. More specific help can be given if you provide your read-only share link.

@Joe_Hoff, thanks for your response, here is my read-only share link,

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/marbel-blanco-s-awesome-site?preview=a696c3203ea9c307f3a9ce0bda37c4a7

I did spend some time on this today - I was able to get it close to staying centered. Overall, there are a lot of values set on your nav left margin - some negative, some positive. Remove them all and you will be very close to center. You may want to start over with your nav bars and try to avoid setting any direct position values.

Hi, I think you should start over and start by adding custom code to change the width of the container.

.w-container {
  max-width: 1200px;
}

Because I saw that you have a 1200px width row inside a 940px container and use max-width instead of fixed width.

For the nav just drag a new one and delete de brand link, then remove the float in the nav menu and make it 100% width and set text align to center!

Thank you for your response, I’ll try.

Thank you for your response, I’ll try.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.