My photography portfolio

Hey,

I’d like to show you the project I’ve been working on lately: my photography portfolio/shop. I’ve just finished tweaking until the last pixel to have it as I envisioned it!

https://www.lewisokami.com

I wanted to do a clean and simple design, easy to navigate and with a dark background to emphasize the pictures and also to differentiate myself as the majority of photography portfolios use white background.

I also wanted to sell prints but didn’t had the need for a complete online store like shopify or similar, so I added a PayPal button and it works pretty well, although it’s not the perfect solution I want, I’m waiting for the Webflow ecommerce!

I’d like to thank the Webflow team for creating such an incredible platform, I’ve really learnt so much in so little time about web development thanks to it. :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Looks nice, Lewis! Easy to navigate and view! I’m a fellow photographer as well and you’ve got some great work showcased there!

Out of curiosity, where was the image taken of the mountain in clouds with the purple fireweed in the foreground? (You used it as your background image in your main “Travel” button.)

Cheers!

Thanks! It was taken in Vallorcine, France, a really wonderful place.

1 Like

Nice! Looks like a beautiful spot - I ask because it reminded me of some of the views I get in my own backyard here in Montana and was curious if you had made photos this direction. :slight_smile:

Nice views for a backyard! :wink:

We count our backyard as anything from 15 minutes to 2 hours or more away. Haha! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Amazing work!

I love the interactions, and the photography is beautiful!

1 Like

Thanks @Andrew! :smiley:

1 Like