Ollo. I am pretty well-versed in designing for accessibility. I am not a developer, however, which is a massive reason I used webflow for my most recent web project and would love to continue to do so for future projects.
The site I recently created fails to meet WCAG 2.1 accessibility conformance on the code side in a lot of really important areas. As I do not write code, I do not have the necessary skills to manipulate the code, and I don’t think I can fix it on my own.
Some issue examples:
- FIXED in designer Language not specified (should be English for screenreaders)
- HALF FIXED in designer Landmarks not set
- Landmarks are set for main areas/containers, yet axe is still flagging that not all landmarks are set
- ARIA attributes are incorrect
- discernable text not set for one link icon—the target, but I have selected for it to open in a new page
Have any of you remediated the default webflow output code for accessibility? Perhaps there are some things I can change in the designer to fix some issues?