Streaming live at 10am (PST)

My site is jumping down or up randomly, when I reach the end of it. Only on Android - Google Chrome browser

Hey guys, first of all Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year to everybody.
I have a weird bug, which comes up only on Android - Google Chrome. If I reach the tabs section and I scroll into the view it jumps down at the bottom of the page. I tried to remove the Tabs section, but it’s doing it still. It seem if I reach the end of the site it randomly jumps up or down. I have no idea what is the problem. I can’t even test it, because it’s only doing it on Android - Google Chrome. I tried on Iphone - Safari, Google Chrome and it’s working fine no jumps. I couldn’t find a certain point, when it jumps/scrolls down, so I am not sure it is an interaction. Could you help me with this?

Read-only Link: Webflow - OneUp-for-Banks

Here is the test page, where you can find the problem: https://oneup-for-banks.webflow.io/

Browser Version: Google Chrome Version 87.0.4280.101
Mobile Device: Samsung Galaxy 51

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Open the site on an Android Phone with Google Chrome browser and scroll down
  2. Try to scroll into the API Section (the last section), at the bottom of the page.
  3. It will jumps/scrolls down at random point of the site.
  4. Try to hide the Last section and take a look It’s still doing it, but now It’s jumping up, when I scroll at the bottom of the page.
    Thank you for your the attention,
    Cheers,
  • Adam

I found a similar problem, but it is not answered here: Footer Display Issue on Android Devices

I created a screen record about this weird behaviour: OneUP Webflow Jumping Bug on Vimeo