My webflow.js has internal errors

I have designed a website in Webflow and am in the process of exporting it to WordPress using the Ultimatum framework. Everything works fine except the webflow.js file. when I load a page i get this error:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘tram’ of undefined

Because of this none of my animations and interactions work. All of the html elements I have set to animate on load or scroll are stuck in their initial state. Tabs and other interactive content is unresponsive to clicks and other input.

I have scoured the forums and other sites for solutions. I have tried as many different things as I can imagine, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi @AlexGish :smile:

sorry about this issue.

Can you please send me the following so I can take a closer look?

1. Read-only Link: Share a read-only link | Webflow University
  2. Screenshots of issue: Learn web design with free video courses and tutorials | Webflow University
  3. Browser Version: Intro to the Designer | Webflow University

thanks! :slight_smile:

1. https://preview.webflow.com/preview/discovery-2-product?preview=c369ecc86c464a40ab09bca4b31d1bc4
  2. I am using the most up-to-date version of chrome to test my site.

Let me know if you need more info or have questions

It looks like you’re using an exported version of your Webflow design. Are you trying to use it as a WordPress theme?

Also, can you supply a working URL to the dev site?

Yes I am, I will post a link to the dev site tomorrow. Thanks for looking into this! If this is a conflict issue with some other JS file, I will feel very foolish.

Hi @AlexGish, we do not support custom modifications to html after export, but looking at the error, my first guess is that either jQuery is not loaded first before Webflow.js or you are using an incorrect version of jQuery that is not supported.

When you can post the link to the dev site, it would be helpful :slight_smile: That way we can see what js files are getting loaded and in what order :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.