My Website Exported in an "Unsupported" Zip File

I exported a project, and deleted it from my webflow account.
I’m trying to unzip the file, and it says "Unable to expand “zipfile.zip”. It is in an unsupported format.

Any idea how I can recover this data?

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

@lindseygem - It is possible the file was corrupted on download. You could try use a repair tool (Web Search) after making a copy and trying to repair the file. I have not experienced any issues with exports myself (hundred +). As a general rule with compressed files you should always check to confirm you can extract the files before making any assumptions.

Hi Jeff,
I actually did my very best to cover my basis before deleting. What happened was I exported it, and opened it (before deleting my project in Webflow), saw all my files, they’re good to go. I deleted the extracted folder, and moved the zip file out of my downloads. Now it won’t let me open it.

I have tried a separate extractor tool - and it works to a degree, but not all of the original files are there, just the images folder and one js file (no html/css).

I know this is probably a lost cause, but thought I’d check to see if anyone else was experiencing this.