Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Nav bar item pressed state --> odd blue color

Hey guys,
I run into the problem of pressed items in the nav bar having odd blue color and I can not get rid of it.

Any tips?

Link to the project:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/submer?utm_source=submer&preview=2b94d3310a39ea09256e5a2fdbdecf8b

Thanks,
Paulina

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @paulina,

The blue font color is the default for the current state. To change this setting, you’ll need to edit the link with the current state enabled and change the font color for this state.

Here is a small screen-capture to guide you through:

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Yes! Thank you so much. :slight_smile:

I have one more small question.

I would like to make this underline round at the ends but not sure if it is possible?

@paulina

I would like to make this underline round at the ends but not sure if it is possible?

I don’t think this is possible when using the border of the same element as the underline. Instead, you can add a new div block and style it so that is looks like your underline now(i.e. 2px height by 20px width, then add a border radius.

From here you can use a mouse hover interaction rather than the hover state so you can affect the new div element and have it show/hide on hover (guide).

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

I expected it to be done this way, though still had hope it can be done easier.
Anyway, thank you! :slight_smile:

closed #6

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.