Nav bar won't allow social icons!

Hi I need help asap please!!! I’ve got some bug in my site that won’t allow me to add social icons to nav bar without drooping down a line? I had them in before and they were fine then I logged in to do more work and they’re corrupt!

ANY help would be really appreciated as client is waiting for me to finish this today!

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/balmainwharfapartments?preview=ae53d8f2e47f1d00501e3c49550412bf

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Hello @dzgraphicdesign,
Could you be more specific? Where this icons supposed to be and what way you tried to add them?

I just now tried to add one icon to the navbar on your site and it works fine.

This triggered a thought @sabanna, and I think the answer will help dzgraphicdesign…Did you create that facebook icon manually or is there something within webflow that automatically creates icons like this?

It is link-block with the png image from his assets on the background

Hi thanks for your prompt replies. I don’t know if it’s my Google Chrome but I’ve just done it and the only way I could was to duplicate ‘contact’, make it transparent then add in image.
I’ve never had issues with this before as currently have 8 sites on the go!

Got it! Awesome. :smile:

2 Likes

Try to check backups, maybe you will find out what moment this icons disappeared.

Anyway, glad you worked it out :wink:

Cheers,
Anna

It only dropped to next line when I cleared text from nav link then clicked to add an image?

It was all working fine a few days ago then when I logged in to make some amends the icons had dropped. It’s totally mysterious. :smirk:

Anyway thanks @sabanna for your help : )

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.