I’m having an issue getting some nav links styled. For some reason I can’t style the link for the current page. Whenever I got to that page, the nav link doesn’t list “current” or any other class. Here is a quick video: https://www.useloom.com/share/88d627bd142d4b53b59d9aa70c2ec977
Thanks for posting here. Our Support team received your email regarding this issue and responded with a workaround while we look into the issue.
Here’s that workaround once more if you’ve not seen it (using Chrome):
- Select one of the affected nav links and make sure you see the current styles
- Use the selector to select the
All Linksselector and ensure Current is enabled for it
- Clear out any of these styles (in this case it looks like text underline is enabled)
- Save changes
- Open the inspector (right click and press inspect)
- Right click on to the refresh button and select
Empty cache and hard reload
- Check the nav link — should be good to go!
Hope this helps and let me know if you have questions on these steps.