Nav Links control the Slide(s) / Slider

Please focus on the Home Page - only

I have a simple Hero Page with Bottom Nav created via Flex (video instructions). All works as the video instruction showed, but it stopped a bit short in its teaching.

I do not want to go to a separate page
I do not want to scroll down to a different section within the page
I do not want to use the Tab interface.

I want to use the Slider (add video and/or images to each slider content - got it)
I want to remove the Left and Right Arrows
I want to remove of color out the dots

I want to be able to select any of the 6 Nav Links in the bottom nav bar and have that Control the Slides. Example, I am on Couple (<name of button) and I want to go to Clips (<name of button) and I Want the Slide Control to Simply Slide to the Clips Slide (#4 slide). Standard and simple stuff - bottom line Can I control the Slides with Nav Links?

Thank you!

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/vweddings?preview=f0317862368a520231115bbfc59d2395
(how to access public share link)

Hi @jdbrowningjr, it is not yet possible to link to specific slides, but here is a workaround to customize the slide dots to work as navigation. You could perhaps create a slider, then customize your six slider dots to be buttons, would something like this work for you?

Another option is to perhaps use interactions and create panel slide-in / slide-out affects without using a slider.

I hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.