My Navbar Link that says “Contact” is cut on the iPad Pro. Any one know how to fix this ? Here’s my link.
Here a quick video on how to fix this:
- Replace the nav container by a new div and put everything inside it.
- Delete the old container.
- Give the new div a width and height and make it center (you’ll need to play with this width if it still doesn’t fit on ipad).
- Select the nav menu and make his position auto.
- Select the new div block and make it display flex.
- You’ll need to set back the width to 100% on tablet and mobile.
- you’ll need to review the design/position of your tablet/mobile dropdown menu.
Hope that helps!
Hey thanks man!!! This worked perfect!!!