Navbar links functional in preview, but not when published

The links work fine in the preview of my navbar. When I publish, the navbar links don’t work at all. Am I missing something obvious? Here’s the published site: https://datastreet.webflow.io/

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Is the menu meant to stay at the top? Or is it meant to be sticky to the top of the window?

In the read-only link it stays, in the published site it’s sticky…

I ask because it might help understand a little more about the site and what might be going on - this may be a difficult one because we don’t have the option to publish and test. I’m going to guess there’s a z-index issue here though - if the menu is working as you’d expect but simply the nav links don’t work, try setting the position of the navbar to Relative with a z-index of 999.

Thanks, that worked! I want the menu to stay at the top, anything I can do to fix that? I appreciate the help

Glad to hear that worked. To keep the menu at the top of the page and not stick to the top of the view, you need to check out your 1280+px breakpoint - you have the navbar set to Fixed. Reset this value and it should sort itself out.

Thanks so much, you saved me lots of headaches.

1 Like

I have the same problem. And followed the z-index/999 deal… but my About section is still wonky (getting a 404 page not found) page when opening after publishing.
www.grabo.world