Navbar menu icon vanishing (think z-index issue)

Have this odd quirk — possibly a hangover from me trying to build a custom menu — where when I open the navbar menu the icon vanishes, which I’m thinking might be a z-index issue, even though I’ve hard-set the values. It works fine in the designer, apart from when you preview it (and live).

Can anyone diagnose the issue? I’m scratching my head so much I have a bald spot.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK

1 Like

Hello @Marxamus

I don’t see the menu. Maybe you changed something?

Okey, it’s a symbol. I’m trying to find the problem now.

Very strange…the z-index is not solving the problem. Hmm

Even if I remove the animation the menu toggle is jumping strange and not appearing above the menu wrap.

Piter :webflow_heart:

@PeterDimitrov I had a weird issue like this late last year. I ended up rebuilding the menu and it strangely started working on build two… :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Yea @Marxamus , maybe creating a new one can be a fix. I will stay away from the old interactions. I usually don’t use the navbar element. I like everything from scratch :smile:

I’ll give rebuilding it (again) a shot and see what happens; fingers crossed!

I actually built it the first time from scratch, but couldn’t get the interactions for the open/close transition to work consistently. Can you point me to any examples of what you’ve pulled off?