Navbar Question about transparency

there you go… just click on landscape and that will give you the slider that has the navbar.

I found it. :grinning:

now… how the heck you get the navbar gradiant to fade alone without effecting the logo and buttons?

I’m working on it…:grinning:

Awesome vlad… i tried everything and nothing works.

In theory you would click the color tab on the gradient and then make each individual color translucent by the thing on the right I showed you before. But yours for some reason doesn’t have the image behind it. I will do more investigating…

sorry… let me update you. I removed the picture and just added a gradiant directly from webflow instead of a picture of a gradiant. SO there will be no more pic but the gradiant itself. But let me try what you said…

Ok… i dropped the opacity down on the gradient buttons like your screen shot. Didnt do nothing but make the navbar totally white.

Yup, I noticed that your html is not done correctly as to how you are supposed to do it. :grinning:

I will try to fix it, it is more difficult than just a Hero Section because as your Hero you have a Slider. :wink:

Vlad … just figured it out

Okay, great! :grinning::yum:

1 Like

you are right… I was just being fooled by the hero being dropped low. SO when I was making it 50% transparent, I was seeing the WHITE body. Omg! My dumb mistake! The key was like you said… clcik on the gradient arrows and bring up the color pallet and slide down the opacity. geeezzzz I feel dumb!

1 Like

thaxs a million… you made me dwell deeper and see the mistake.

1 Like

Sure thing. :grinning:

seens you are here… what do people do when they post their read only like I did. Do they remove it to continue working on it to keep it private until its done or do they just leave it?

Another important question! WHen you over lap boxes like a div or container with another, they number turn red. Is that a bad thing? Or can it be left alone with the overlap?

Hi @cgmindd, this is a public help forum so if you do not want the link to be shared publicly after the questions are answered, feel free to edit your post to remove the link.

If you need any help with that, let me know, I am happy to assist :slight_smile:

Depends on the person, I usually disable my public link when the question is answered. But it also depends on the project. If you are working for large corporations that are doing some really cool but secret features, then you should disable it, if you are just playing around or exploring in web flow I would just leave it so that other people could see how you fixed the mistake. :yum:

Heres where you can disable it…