Navbar Shifting 10PX~ After Publishing

Hey all,

I’m new to responsive web design and working my way through Webflow the same as any new software. For the most part, I have been able to troubleshoot my issues and comb through the style panel for conflicts. However, I have an issue with my Navbar that I can’t seem to remedy.

I used the prepackaged Navbar from Elements>Components, and I thought I was careful not to abuse margins and padding. Each time I publish my site, the Navbar and associated elements seem to shift 10PX to the left on screen. The issue is not visible in any previews, nor Webflow itself.

I still have quite a bit of work left on the site, thinking the Navbar would be a good place to start for consistency sake. Anyone have any clue what’s going on here?

Edit:

1. Screenshot of Live Site for Reference

2. On closer inspection, it looks like it may have something to do with the way I’ve configured the background in the viewport? It isn’t 10PX precisely, but horizontally scrolling makes up for some of this difference on either side of the Navbar, relative to the background content. Ideally, there would be no horizontal scrollbar.

Thanks!

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK