Streaming live at 10am (PST)

NavBar submenu issue imossible to modify the name

Hi,
on my Navbar, “deontologie” button, impossible to modify the last button in submenu in order to change the name.
I don’t understand why.
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/jessica-project-7813d5?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=jessica-project-7813d5&preview=e2a9cba94283de30078c5f058771b48f&pageId=60799fcfd0cb6b3109af326f&mode=preview

it’s terrible from the time I finished to setting the sub links I can’t make change of text anymore.

I took a peek and it looks like the hover color is making it a bit hard to see the text, however I was able to select and edit it just fine:

Since your links are nested within a Symbol, you’ll need to double click to start editing the content, then double click to enter the Link Block element, and finally double click a third time (or drag select) to highlight the text within it.

To make it a bit easier to see the text inside, I’d edit the hover state of the Link Block to also change the text color to something lighter:

Hi Mikeyeven,

Thanks for your help but it seem you didn’t answer to my question. The problem is about editing submenu’s text in “deontologie” dropdown button.

My apologies, I must have misread your question :grimacing:

This is a situation where manually overriding the display properties of the dropdown menu makes it much easier to edit the sub-links themselves.

After clicking into the navigation Symbol, select the Dropdown List element in the Navigator panel and change it to display: block, modify the list as needed, then clear the style from the element once your finished updating things:

1 Like

Hi mikeyevin,

Yes it works well. Thank you very much. :wink:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.