Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Navigation and tabs - is it possible to show an image on hover?

Hello Webflow People, firstly a disclaimer: my coding skills/knowledge aren’t great! I was hoping someone could help a frustrated designer out with a navigation issue please. When the user hovers over a page name in the nav I would like it to show the wavy line like this (also if the wavy line could show the current page too that would be cool):

Screenshot 2020-07-05 at 14.15.31

Is that possible? I know I need to add the image somehow and then some sort of interaction but I just can’t figure it out. I’ve looked on the forum but haven’t been able to find anything. It would also be cool if the tabs on the our menu page could behave in the same way on hover etc. But I have no idea where to start. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks very much in advance :blush:

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/the-ship?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=the-ship&preview=fd054a1318614e5fbd5f8982e23940a9&mode=preview

Hi

Did you try our old friend drop down menu:slight_smile:

Ah ha! I didn’t think of that, thank you very much for your help! Is there any way to make it so that the wavy line shows on the current page too? I’ve managed to do that on the live site by setting the current nav link style to show the wavy line. But with a dropdown is that still possibe? Thanks!