Navigation Bar Issues

I need some help with the set up of the navigation to my website. I watched all your tutorials regarding the topic and can’t find the answer.

1. I would like to change my “drop down” menu to an open align one on the top of the home page. Can’t figure out how.

2. When you click “contact me” on the menu, there is a “slide” navigation bar that stays on top, but can’t figure out how to customize that one to reflect and match the changes done to the main navigation bar (Home Page, like for instance name of each navigation link and logo of website). Not sure how, I tried, watch ALL tutorial videos and none one addressed the issue and I can’t figure it out either.

Any help you could provide I would VERY much appreciate it.

Hi @Yely, Can you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like your read-only link, screenshots, and your environment info really speed things up.

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

As I build my website I have duplicated the home page and published a temporary one for publicity.
I selected the template from Nexus. I did something that modify the Navigation bar.

I would like the home page of my provisional site to have a navigation bar that looks just like the original template. Like this (Home - About Yely, etc in display)

However, like I mentioned I did something to my current provisional website and the navigation bar changed to look like this

CANNOT figure it out to change it back to the original form.

Also when you click “contact” link on my provisional site the slide navigation bar, which I love, does not reflect the correct name for each link and logo from the top navigation bar, it reflects the original template info like this.

Where and how do I change this? Is it a different form from the main navigation bar?

Hope this makes sense. Thanks!

Hi @Yely, thanks for updating the post with such detail! :slight_smile: It really is helpful.

Try setting your navbar menu icon to be displayed at the correct media query. You can do this by selecting the navbar menu icon element and change the setting from the Settings Tab in the Right Side Panel. More info here: http://help.webflow.com/general/designer-user-interface#settings-tab

Also, Try using the Navigator to find the scroll navbar and edit the styles so you can see them temporarily (usually a display or transition setting). This should allow you to edit the navbar links. More info here: http://help.webflow.com/general/designer-user-interface#navigator-tab

​I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Thank you but it honestly didn’t help much. I am aware of the Right Side Panel but what I can’t figure out is what to change once (which options to click) on the “Navbar Settings” I click different things but nothing seems to change on the format of the website…

No worries, I will figure it out if not I hope to do better with my final work.

Thanks for your time!
Yely

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.