Navigation Issue

Hi,

I need a small help in navigation

http://eqs-uk.webflow.io/

This is my project, Here i have one issue with navigation, when scroll down the page navigation is closing, then i open the navigation and again i’m scrolling the page the navigation still open, its not closing automatically, here i need to close the navigation when i scroll, how can i do this,

i tried my own code for this function, but when i add this, navigation will open only in double click

$(window).on("scroll", function(){ var scrollTop=$(window).scrollTop(); var winWidith=$(window).width(); if((scrollTop>130) && (winWidith >768)){ $('.nav-thumbnail').css({'transition': 'transform 500ms ease 0s', 'transform': 'translateX(48px) translateY(0px)'}); $('.nav-main-container').css("transform","translateX(-100vw) translateY(0px)"); } })

can you please check & let me know how i can fix this issue, it little urgent

Thanks
Anu

Hi @Anu_Vasudevaru, thanks for the question. Could you update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like your read-only link, and screenshots of the elements in question really speed things up.

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance !

Hello Dave,

Thank you for your quick replay

Below you can see the main navigation

When i scroll it move to the left side

When i need to reopen the navigation i need to double click

This is the current issue, Hope you got my point

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.