Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Navigation links not exporting when i publish the website

side nav under library works in the preview mode but does not work in the published website.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Publish the website
  2. Go to published website
  3. Navigate to the library tab
  4. The side nav now is not operable.

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/buildvision?utm_source=buildvision&preview=a50285fa64f246bd346ffefd1f8be805

Hi @rvairamohan1

Just a quick reply to say we will look into this shortly.

Thanks
Stu

Hi @rvairamohan1

Thanks for posting about this. I did some more testing and was able to see the error on this end as well.

It looks like it may be caused by some custom js on these pages:
CloudApp

Can you please try removing these scripts temporarily, republish, and test to see if the links work as expected?

​Thanks in advance,

I have removed the custom code you were referring to.
Still seeing the same issue.
Here is my read only link again: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/buildvision?utm_source=buildvision&preview=a50285fa64f246bd346ffefd1f8be805

@Brando
Also I have seen this issue once before. And I had to reset my project to a day before and everything worked fine.
The reason i dont think its the custom code as the custom code was there since quite some time. This started acting funny this am.

This is super interesting — I deleted all the custom code and it changed the behavior for some pages but not all.

Then I deleted the overlay element from all pages and the navlinks worked as expected :thinking:
CloudApp

Does this work on your end as well?

I need the overlay element since its a hidden element in all pages and works as the background when the side nav comes in on phone

I did some more testing today and it looks like you resolved the issue:
CloudApp

Are you still seeing this, or were you able to resolve it?

Resolved as i deleted the overlay layer. But i dont know what the issue was with it.
i would need it later and will hit you up then